This page is a handy rock and roll travel reference guide to Mexico City, compiled from longer blog posts I’ve done about the places to go and things to do there. If you decide on a trip to one of the greatest cities in the world – good for you! You’re going to have a blast!
2. Vertigo Galeria (lowbrow pop culture art gallery and shop, with gigs too!) - Colima 23 Loc. A Col. Roma (06700) México DF – Tel: (011) 5255 5207 3590 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Video footage of the gallery is here.
3. Hotel Principal – Bolivar 29, Centro, Mexico DF – (011) 52 55 5521 1333 – my favorite hotel in Mexico City
4. Salon Corona – Bolivar 24, Centro, Mexico DF - (011) 52 55 5512 5722 – cheap beer and the best tacos con pastor ever!
5. Gili Pollos – Corner of Ave 5 de Mayo and Isabel la Catolica, Centro, Mexico DF - order the ranchero chicken, only three bucks!
6. Tepito bootleg market – take a taxi to Lagunilla or Tepito (or take the Metro) and just start walking, it’s all around you!
7. Ismael Olivares – the man to see if you want a tattoo in Mexico City. Check out his tattoo work on his page, they’re incredible!